number #1 - LOVE your picture topper. number #2 - thank you for getting this video OUT THERE. makes me SICK to hear him speak of LIFE the way he does. thank you, thank you!
Oh, I'll be voting LIFE for sure. In this world I believe we need to stick to our morals and beliefs first and foremost over anything else. My thoughts as of late are I believe the early saints had to show their commitmet to the gospel in enduring the pursecutions of thier day and now we will need to also.
6 comments:
That was awesome I wish that more people would look close at what they belive in and vote that way!
Fun! :0)
number #1 - LOVE your picture topper. number #2 - thank you for getting this video OUT THERE. makes me SICK to hear him speak of LIFE the way he does. thank you, thank you!
Oh, I'll be voting LIFE for sure. In this world I believe we need to stick to our morals and beliefs first and foremost over anything else. My thoughts as of late are I believe the early saints had to show their commitmet to the gospel in enduring the pursecutions of thier day and now we will need to also.
Thanks for a great post. I for one am a little nervous about tomorrow but remaining hopeful.
Thanks for the post. I am in tears after watching that..."punished with a baby". Sick, sick man.
Post a Comment