Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Private

I am going to go private with this blog, so if you are interested in getting to read the oh so exciting posts I write, leave a comment and I will happily invite you. It is sad to me that we live in such a world where there are too many scary, yucky people, but alas, it is so.

15 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Um, I think you know I want an invite. Thanks!

Ashlee said...

Ditto to what Rachel said.

Joy said...

Please invite me :)
Joy Hutchins

Becky said...

I want to be your blogging friend! :)

Montay said...

Can I be your blogging buddy too!

Carrie said...

Yo! Invite me.

Holly said...

Me too!

THE BANGARTS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoLynn said...

Can I get an invite? I believe you have my email address, right?

paulak said...

Duh! I'm in.

paulak said...

oh, new email...foreverweeks@yahoo.com

Tess said...

i would like in. i think you have my email!

Shannon said...

I'd love to be invited also please

Jacque said...

Me

Britani said...

Alicia- Invite me up!