Saturday, November 8, 2008

My favorite son!

Not sure about the funny face here!
Can I just begin this post by saying how much I love this kid. Reagan is such a great kid and I love how he loves being a big brother. He is so sweet to his little sisters, he adores them and they adore him. He is smart, kind, considerate and just plain cute. Now on to the post:
Reagan's 2 front teeth have been loose for a really long time, but they didn't seem to be getting quite loose enough. So one day, I decided to give it my best shot and while working with them, I noticed his adult teeth were already coming in, but growing in kind of weird, so I figured I had better leave this one to the professionals. So, on Tuesday we headed to Dr. Tingey to have those baby teeth pulled. Sad that we had to have a dentist do what a piece of string and a door knob should have been able to do. Alas, Dr. Tingey had to fight with them for a while to get them out, the little buggers were in there really tight. But we go them out and the Tooth Fairy even came. Reagan was pretty excited about it all, and was very proud of how tough he was, even though as he says, it hurt really, really bad.

5 comments:

Joy said...

We had to do the same thing with one of our sons. He looked like a shark with all his rows of teeth. The baby ones not wantin to come ou and the adult ones already up. too funny.

paulak said...

He is a great kid, and very tough. I am impressed with how he handled that.

Rachel Durazzani said...

He's a tough kid. And so good looking. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Cassie said...

All of your kids are great!

Becky said...

FUNNY! I love the toothless look. It's cute on him. :)