Upon my return home I will update our trip back east, but I figured since today was Ashtynn's first birthday this was more important. We celebrated Ashtynn's birthday at Carrie's house in Michigan. So much fun to have the Cook cousins be a part of it, that's a first for our kids.
Ashtynn was a doll, she had so much fun opening the presents, eating the cake and I really think she got a kick out of being the center of attention. (hmmm.. I wonder where she gets that?)

This picture was first thing this morning, I decided to get a picture of her in her new birthday clothes... not birthday suit, you sickos. Sadly, the hair bow did not make it through the rest of the day.


Blowing out the candles, she really looks like she is trying, but that was just a lucky shot on the picture, her cousin Tyler had to help her.

Despite Tyler's dislike of this tradition, we did let her attack the cake first and she loved it, not a moment's hesitation, I think her cousins were horrified by the whole thing.


Time to open the presents

See what I mean, she loved it. What a cutie, I kind of like this kid. :)

and like everything else, the presents went straight to her mouth, yep, that's wrapping paper in there.
Here's the crew

Mollie, Elise, Ashtynn, me, cousin Tyler, and Reagan

Kaylie, Tayden, the girls...

...and Karyna
3 comments:
She was cute. It was a great 1st birthday,
Love all the pictures. She is getting so big and I love her personality. Glad it was a good day!
That makes me really miss all of the kids, including the Cook children. Look forward to seeing the Larsen's the end of the week. Ashtynn is a doll and looks like she had a great time.
Post a Comment