Tyler competed in his 7th Triathlon on July 17th. We spent the morning at Dierkes Lake cheering him on. I took him over first thing in the morning, helped get his bike set up and waited for him to get in the water. He was excited, but I could tell he was a little nervous. After he was in the lake, I headed back home to pick up the kids and try to make it back before the 1st transition. Sadly, we missed the transition, but we saw him riding his bike up out of the canyon, which was pretty cool too.


Tyler's mom came as well, it was so nice having her there and getting to spend the morning with her. Here Tyler is ready to get going. The pre-race meeting went way too long, so it was getting a little tedious waiting. We couldn't have asked for a prettier day though.
While Tyler raced the kids and I played. Reagan got a hold of the camera while I took the girls over to see the lake. This was just one of many pictures I later found on my camera.

Elise, Mollie and I posing and waiting.

Reagan had even more fun with the camera.

We were sitting right next to the Bike to Run transition area, so we got to say hi to Tyler while he was switching out his shoes. He has a gel pack hanging out of his mouth in this picture.

And he's off and running!


They put the numbers on their legs and the O was for the Olympic distant competitors. The sprinters got an S. (Nice legs, dude!)
At the end of the race, the girls ran after him to run across the finish line with him. It was so cute.


And he did it! Yeah Tyler

With the best supporters in the world.

Mollie, Elise, Reagan and Ashtynn
2 comments:
Yay Tyler! You rock! Cute pictures of the kids, too.
Wow! Very impressive. I love the girls running in with him. You look great Alicia!
Post a Comment