With 9 kids, Carrie and I found the best way to entertain the kids while not at the lake was to take them to some of the parks in the area. Michigan has some pretty cool parks. The kids' school playground was awesome, there were tires everywhere to jump, bounce, skip, sit, roll, dance, sing, shout and anything else you can think of, and there seemed to be hundreds of them set up in cool designs. My kids were pretty impressed with it all.
This is Hilton School park, I love the picture with all 9 kids on the tower, so fun! Check it out, they even had zip lines.

This was one of the Metro Parks, the guys went golfing here, so we took the kids over the park right next to the golf course, such a pretty lake here.
We also went in to the City of Brighton, which I think is really a fun town. That is the town my sister lives in and downtown has some fun shops, a beautiful lake with boardwalks crossing over it and more, but that is what we saw. The kids fed the ducks, we had ice cream and then they played at the park.

Ashtynn, Tayden, Kaylee, Tyler, Karyna, Trevyn, Mollie, Reagan, and Elise on the boardwalk

Tyler and Ashtynn, she loved the ducks

Feeding the ducks from the bridge

So pretty, I love that they put hanging baskets along the bridge.

Elise, Trevyn, Karyna, Tayden and Tyler, check out the park in the background and the cool buildings, I loved it!
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait until I get to go out and visit.
I love your storyboards. So cute. And such fun pictures. That's a lot of kids - so impressed that you found so much to do to keep them entertained! You guys rock.
Post a Comment