We have a walker! Ashtynn has been taking a few steps the last couple of days and is getting more and more confident each day. It is pretty fun and as you can see in one of the videos, she likes to applaud herself.
How cute she is and I knew it would happen while we were gone, but you can't hold back progress. Thanks for posting the pictures of the flowers, they are beautiful.l
5 comments:
So cute and fun! I love Mollie's words of encouragement. This is so exciting!
Yeah! Fun stuff.
Oh my goodness! Look at that. So crazy. Seriously...wasn't she JUST a baby like three seconds ago? Can't wait to see her.
How cute she is and I knew it would happen while we were gone, but you can't hold back progress. Thanks for posting the pictures of the flowers, they are beautiful.l
Oh that is too cute. Yay for Ash! BTW this is paula
Post a Comment