Well, I went to Cassie's baby shower then came home and have just been dealing with sickly children all day. Tomorrow, Tyler is singing in Sacrament Meeting, I am teaching the Relief Society lesson and Tyler is helping out in Sunday School, so we will be leaving Reagan home with anyone else who is sick tomorrow so I can hear Tyler sing, then I will come home and wait for Tyler to tag team me and then off to Relief Society. CRAZY!!!
But I thought on a happier note I would post the gift I made for Cassie. I was really excited about it and thought they turned out super cute, I made a wipes case, diaper carrier and changing pad.

3 comments:
On top of all that, I took your Mom. So sorry she isn't there to help. Hope things get better. Did you figure out the bumps?
Wow...what's going on? I didn't know all this. Could have called me this morning. I would have come over and helped out before our church. So, what's up with the bumps. Love the previous summer post. How do you get pictures off your phone?
Yuck.Glad you figured it out. How are the kids now?
LOVE your gift. So fun.
Post a Comment