First of all baseball and Tball have started and we have games every Monday-Thursday for the next month for Reagan and Elise. Reagan plays on Monday and Wednesday, (I know what we're doing for FHE every Monday) and Elise plays on Tuesday and Thursday. So far we're down 3 games with a lot more to go.
I used to love watching Tyler play softball and I can honestly say, it is just as much fun watching the kids. I love it! They are so fun and get so excited about the games, and as long as they are having fun, it's all worth it.
Elise is a pink Puma, (is it wrong of me to be so stinking excited they are the pink team, so awesome!) What a cute bunch of girls, this will be a fun team.We also plan on spending a lot of time at Bass Lake in the Snake River Canyon, especially when the weather cooperates. It is gorgeous and what a great way to spend the day. Paula took the kids out on the paddle boats yesterday, they loved it.

..and the swing set at Grandma's house. So far it has gotten a lot of use and will continue to get more and more. Ashtynn loves the little baby swing. Mollie used to love it too, but she has since moved on to the bigger swings.

Here are a couple fun video, I love the first one, it totally captures some of the funny expressions Ashtynn makes.

2 comments:
What a fun summer! Maybe when we are coming through town we can see a game!
Yay for summer! Love them in their baseball uniforms. ESPECIALLY the pink team. Awesome.
Bass Lake looks beautiful. What a great place to get away!
Post a Comment