I know, Spring Break was a couple of weeks ago, but I am slow getting this going, sorry. We had such fun Spring Break, we spent the week in Midway at the Trendwest Resort. It was awesome, we went swimming, sledding, went on walks, played the wii, relaxed and enjoyed yummy food. We did have a bout of the stomach flu, that part was not fun, but it was fast and we were back home for the worst of it.
So, here are a million and a half pictures. Enjoy!

Here is the lovely "Batmobile" in front of our condo.
We loved the Swiss influence in the town of Midway, made me want to go back to Europe.

Kids and Tyler were all geared up for sledding. I, on the other hand, was content to stay in the nice condo with Ashtynn.

They wanted to make crazy faces for this one. Yep, it worked!

Aren't they so cute. and yes, we use a boogie board as a sled, it's really fast.

These 2 couldn't seem to stay on the sled, it was funny.

Mollie had a heyday playing in the snow and making snow angels.

Directly across the street was the Zermatt Resort. It was amazing and one of my favorite parts was the Ice castle sculptures. Prior to the warmer weather people could walk through these, but as you can see from the sign, that was no longer allowed, but it was worth it to just look at them, they were fascinating.


This sign made me laugh!

The girls and I took a few walks to come see if they were ready to fall down, now that would have been cool to see. Ashtynn loved the walks until we stopped the stroller, then she let us have it.

Mollie picked the Mountain Lion on the Carousel as her favorite.

The girls both got a kick out of this little storage shed. So cute.
We left Midway on Thursday and headed down to Provo to pick up my mom who had been staying there all week. While we were down there we took the kids to the Bean Museum with Grandma and Aunt Jacque and had so much fun taking crazy pictures. The kids were a riot.

Check out this butterfly collage. All of those are different types of butterflies, it was amazing!

Reagan's attempt at being a swordfish!

Watch out shark, here comes Tyler, with a pacifier to attack you, aaaggh!

Mollie was not so impressed with this one, my idea, she was game until she got closer to the teeth and then she was mad at us. Ooops!

She had more fun saving Elise from the crocodile or alligator, I don't know which. Elise was so funny, she got into the drama of this, it was a hoot.

Mollie was insistent on getting a picture with the buffalo, not really sure why.

Sorry for the white washed face, but this is Elise having been attacked by a porcupine.

Ashtynn just had fun watching all of us.

A kiss for the little creature that I can't remember the name of.

Tyler and the Cougar, it seemed rather fitting.

I am not sure if he is in the middle of a punch to the bear's face or leaning back in fear. You pick!

These animals were awesome! I am a BYU graduate and yet I had never been to the Bean Museum, is that sad, it's even free. I'm a dork.
3 comments:
You are a dork! But it looks like you had a lot of fun anyway. Cute pictures.
Too fun...this is Paula
Such a fun trip! Seriously, made me a little homesick for Midway. we love Midway. Glad you had such a fun trip!
And your kids...crack...me....up. Seriously. They are hilarious.
Post a Comment