He has 2 more this summer that he will continue to train for. I love that he enjoys this sport and I really look forward the next ones.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Bengal Triathlon
Triathlon season has started for Tyler and he did a great job. He has been taking a Triathlon class at the college and so training has been pretty intense, exactly what he has been looking for. They have actually turned the class into the CSI triathlon club, so as a club they headed to ISU for their first triathlon.
Here they are cheering on the last member of their team during his swim. Everyone else had already completed the swim.
It was a sprint distance with a 700 meter swim at an indoor pool on Friday night followed by a 13 mile bike ride and 3 mile run on Saturday morning. This was the shortest competition he has done, but it was a good way to start.
He has 2 more this summer that he will continue to train for. I love that he enjoys this sport and I really look forward the next ones.
He has 2 more this summer that he will continue to train for. I love that he enjoys this sport and I really look forward the next ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cool! It is very impressive how many of these races he does and how much he enjoys them. Way to go!
Nice work Tyler! I think it's awesome that he has found something that he enjoys so much. Way to go! Good luck with the next two.
Cool, way to go Tyler! What a fun and rewarding hobby.
Post a Comment