Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's time for an Ashtynn post

2 of my sisters have recently posted video of their babies reaching milestones and I realized I haven't posted any of Ashtynn, so I am being a copycat and following suit.

Ashtynn is 8 1/2 months old and is amazing. She is still a more fussy baby than the other three were and at night, there are times, I just really want to sleep, but most of the time, I can't get enough of her. She is so cuddly and a very happy baby, unless she doesn't feel well. I think she is going to be tall like her sister Elise, but at this point, she is looking the most like Reagan.

Here are some Random pictures of her.
Spring evenings outside, we love that!

The other girls were dressing up, I didn't want her to feel left out. :)

Her sisters love her too, Elise is the best little mom.


She is crawling really well and has been for about a month, which makes her my fastest crawler by 2 months. Reagan was the slowest at 12 months, so this is pretty new for us. She pulls herself up to the couch. I don't think walking is too far distant. She is a wonderful eater, which is so nice to have. What a blessing this little baby has been in our family. I just love to squeeze and hug her and she loves it.



Please notice how "helpful" Mollie is. This is pretty typical from Mollie.


I figured I would include this one of her sitting up, just for kicks and giggles.


I love this little girl and she loves me and that makes the world a happy place!

4 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yay for Ashtynn posts! Glad you "copied" us. She is SO cute. Seriously. Makes me just want to squeeze her. So fun all these babies!!!
Love that picture of you two!

Jacque said...

I love it! All these posts about these cute kids...kind of makes me more anxious than I already am. She is such a doll Alicia. And I LOVE Mollie's helpful attitude.

Carol said...

Catch up time, love the post about Ashtynn, soccer, the triathlon and baptism. Good pictures, great memories.

Holly said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how much she has changed! What a doll!