Last week I dressed the kids up in the new Easter clothes for church and yet completely forgot to take their pictures. Church is at 8:00 am so before church it is pretty crazy and pictures are the last thing on my mind. Then, of course, after church, let's face it, it's not going to happen.
So, although General Conference was today, I asked the kids to put their Easter clothes on and we did a quick photo shoot. They were so good and cooperated better than I imagined. It was great, so here they are as stinking cute as they can be.

Oh my word, they are so cute!

I found these dresses at The Children's Place in Park City. I had not planned on getting Easter dresses since Conference was today, but seriously these were calling my name.
Saturday night we did an Easter egg hunt with Kya and Zander and then this morning, the Easter bunny came, the kids had such a great time. I love having Conference on Easter, what a great day!

Reagan, Mollie, Elise, Kya and Zander, such fun cousins.
Yay for the Easter Bunny!

7 comments:
Too fun! Thanks for Saturday night...that was fun.
Alicia,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It was fun to see your kids. I can't believe how fast they are all growing up. Your family is sooo Cute! Hope everything is going well.
Melissa and the Fam.
Nice change up on the blog, very cute and very you! Love the top picture, is any of that photoshopped? When might we be seeing any pictures of you having so much fun?
Hey Cassie, ya I avoid pictures, you know that. LOL. And believe it or not, none of that top picture is photoshopped, I got really lucky on that one, they were so cute doing the pictures, it worked out better than expected.
Yay for pictures! Those are the best Easter dresses. I love that they are all in a different color with a matching flower! Way to go!
FUN Easter! And ditto to Jax on the dresses. That is adorable! Everyone looks so cute!
Love the dresses, very cute. But, is that supposed to be titled "Easter Dudes?"
Post a Comment