Sunday, April 25, 2010

It was such a gorgeous day yesterday, we decided to spend some time outdoors. In the morning we went to the Falls to Falls 5.3 mile race to watch my parents run. They did awesome, I am so proud of them.

Then we left Ashtynn with my mom and headed back to Dierkes lake for a hike with the 3 older kids. They are so adventurous and love to climb the rocks, I, however, am completely paranoid and get very nervous watching them. I need to relax and let them have fun, but I just can't stand the thought of something happening, so I will probably continue to be a nervous nanny.

Elise, Mollie and Reagan, this was their idea of hiking, climbing on the rocks

It looked fun, so we decided to join them.


Tyler and I wanted to continue, but the kids saw the playground by the lake and decided hiking was over, it was play time; which was fun too.

And then they found the park.
My little monkeys

Reagan was really good at this thing, I tried it, not so good.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Carol said...

Fun post. I am glad you were able to go for a hike or whatever it was. It was truly a beautiful day.

Jacque said...

Fun day! You are looking so good Alicia! Keep it up. Love your kids. Elise is such a poser in pictures!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Sounds like a great Saturday. Love all the pictures. And Jacque always says it first, but I really was thinking, "Alicia looks so good!" Such cute pictures of you and Tyler.

Cassie said...

holy man! you've been on a posting spree! now i know what the witness protection program people have been up to.

Holly said...

Sounds fun! And I agree, you are looking good, too! I just noticed the picture of Mollie on the side with the milk jug and I'm thinking she looks a lot like Ashtynn!