Reagan just celebrated his 8th birthday and what a fun day. His class had a field trip planned to the Herrett Center and Planetarium. Tyler doesn't have classes on Friday, so he was able to be the chaperone. They had such a good time together, getting to have lunch, watching the show and hanging out.
Tyler's birthday is on the 24th, so with only 2 days separating their birthdays, Reagan requested they get to celebrate together.
We made homemade pizza, ate cake and ice cream and opened presents. It was fun.

Reagan and Tyler were pretty excited about the Ninja cake. Reagan was pretty insistent it had a Ninja-esque theme, so I did the best I could come up with. I thought it turned out pretty cute, I love working with fondant.


As you can tell, Tyler was pretty stoked about his nerf gun, Reagan and Tyler have been shooting each other for the last 2 days, so funny.

The one thing Reagan asked for was a basketball, he was pretty pleased.

Grandpa and Grandma Larsen came over to wish him a happy birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGAN!
3 comments:
Cool cake! Glad you had such a fun time. That is cool that Tyler and Reagan's birthdays are so close!
Happy Birthday...thanks for letting us crash the party...we just don't know when to leave.
What a neat cake! I've never worked with fondant before. Maybe we should have a sister-in-law get together and you can teach a class on cake decorating! I would love it!
Happy birthday to the two guys in your family! We can't wait to see them for the baptism.
Post a Comment