Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Post

At the request of my sister, I am adding a new post. It has been a while and I realize, I am not the only one. The world of blogging seems to have taken quite a break. Why is that? Anywho, we had such a wonderful Christmas holiday and New Year. Knock on wood, no one was sick and we were able to play and have fun the whole time. It was great to have EJ home, as well as Mark and Jacque, and Matt and Rachel. After the holidys we spent some time with Rhett and Cassie and Shea and Kent. I feel very spoiled living in the same town as both sets of parents, it is truly a blessing. I will post some pictures later, but as much as anything, just wanted to move on from the Christmas blog look.

7 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Thank you! :)

Montay said...

Welcome back to blog world!! If you are taking requests I would like a post on the b-day dinner recipe :) Thanks

paulak said...

i hear ya! it was a great holiday.

Ashlee said...

So glad you had a great holiday! It's good to have you back in the blogosphere. :0)

Shannon said...

Glad you had a great holiday. It definitely went by so fast. Have a good week:)

Cassie said...

We had fun playing games with you guys/gals. I did the gravy dinner last night and Rhett loved it. It would have been nice to have two ovens, but we made it work.

Becky said...

i've missed you...

glad that Christmas and your holidays were great. what is ej doing now??? :)