Well, once again that time of year has come around again and Reagan is back playing basketball. So much fun, and there is nothing more intriguing than watching 1st grade basketball. Teams of kids who talk like they are the next Michael Jordan and strut around before the game with their water bottles, baggy shorts, and a basketball. Tough. Then the game starts and it is awesome, chaos and comedy. I love it. This Saturday was Reagan's first game and it was really fun to watch. We were pleased with Reagan and he had fun which is what is the best part. Of course, the girls had a blast running under the bleachers, that brought back memories.Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Basketball Season
Well, once again that time of year has come around again and Reagan is back playing basketball. So much fun, and there is nothing more intriguing than watching 1st grade basketball. Teams of kids who talk like they are the next Michael Jordan and strut around before the game with their water bottles, baggy shorts, and a basketball. Tough. Then the game starts and it is awesome, chaos and comedy. I love it. This Saturday was Reagan's first game and it was really fun to watch. We were pleased with Reagan and he had fun which is what is the best part. Of course, the girls had a blast running under the bleachers, that brought back memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Fun stuff. I can't wait for kiddo b-ball. Love your year in review slideshow....may have to copy that one.
Yeah! Fun! Tyler starts on Monday.
Isn't it so much fun? Glad Reagan is enjoying himself so much.
So fun! I'd love to see him play.
Looks like fun, I love watching the kids play too!
Looks like good times Cole and Rhett both have games this Saturday.
Was that an accent I heard in your video clip?
Wow...they start 'em YOUNG out there, huh? Our kids don't play until 3rd grade. LOVE the stylin' do on Molly. :) You Morgan girls amaze me with your hair talents.
Your right, that does bring back memories and he looks great out there.
Go Reagan!
Post a Comment