That was a cool way to post pictures from the year. Looks like you have had a fun one!
So fun! What a good way to look back and remember. Love all the race pictures...makes me miss the good ol' days...one day I'll run long distance again.
PS: Can I copy this?
Busy year! I don't think I would have an interesting picture for every month.
Yes, Rachel, you can copy it. Carrie, I don't think these are all very interesting, but they were in my blog for that month, Sad, I know.
Love the year in review, it was a good year.
What a fun idea I may have to steal it.
Great pictures, what a fun way to look back at the year and all that you have acomplished! Great idea:)
Looks like a fun year. Hope this one is as great!
Cute pics. How did your meeting go? I didn't have any good ideas...sorry.
You have been busy! The days seem to fly by when everyone is involved in so much. Very fun pictures.
LOVE your pictures. You had a great year. I hope 2009 is as great. Will you be running as much?
Post a Comment
12 comments:
That was a cool way to post pictures from the year. Looks like you have had a fun one!
So fun! What a good way to look back and remember. Love all the race pictures...makes me miss the good ol' days...one day I'll run long distance again.
PS: Can I copy this?
Busy year! I don't think I would have an interesting picture for every month.
Yes, Rachel, you can copy it. Carrie, I don't think these are all very interesting, but they were in my blog for that month, Sad, I know.
Love the year in review, it was a good year.
What a fun idea I may have to steal it.
Great pictures, what a fun way to look back at the year and all that you have acomplished! Great idea:)
Looks like a fun year. Hope this one is as great!
Cute pics. How did your meeting go? I didn't have any good ideas...sorry.
You have been busy! The days seem to fly by when everyone is involved in so much. Very fun pictures.
LOVE your pictures. You had a great year. I hope 2009 is as great. Will you be running as much?
Post a Comment