Monday, January 26, 2009

Facebook

I have completely slowed down in Blogging I have decided there is one reason to blame for this and it is Facebook. I have become a Facebook junkie. I confess. I have reconnected with friends I never thought I would see again, cousins who I only see every 2 years and my sisters on a daily basis, (OK, that pretty much happens anyway). I feel like I know what is going on in the world on a bigger scale than my little life in Twin Falls. I love it, so if you don't see my here in blogger country, come on over to facebook, it's a party. I will still post occasionally, but right now facebook fits me better.

8 comments:

Montay said...

Can you be private on facebook???

Alicia said...

The only people who you associate with on facebook are those you invite and are on your friends list, it is awesome.

Ashlee said...

What? You can't leave me! I'm on facebook, but just can't get into it. Maybe it's because I know I would REALLY never leave my computer to get stuff done. :0)

Joy said...

Just make sure you visit us occationally!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Ditto to Joy. And more pictures on Facebook! :)

Fonda said...

I'm just starting to get used to this blogging thing. I don't know if I could venture into another new thing. Maybe some day but for now I think I'm sticking with bogging. Some day I'll get brave

Becky said...

WHA...??? NO! Darn you facebook. I'm on it...I'm still blogging. :(

Shannon said...

I hear ya, I'm a facebook junkie too and am amazed at all the people I have been able to connect with again. Lovin it!