Sunday, December 21, 2008

... and he's home

Here he is, so cute, love that smile, and that tie!

This weekend we went to Salt Lake to pick up my brother EJ from the airport returning from his 2 year mission in Paris France. So much fun. It was so good to see him and he is doing awesome. We headed to my sister Melanie's house after the airport for hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls and to open some family Christmas presents.
This is the entire Morgan crew, wow, that's a big bunch!

We then headed to our hotel. The next day we had plans to go into SLC for a day of fun, but the snow changed our plans a bit, but not our fun. We hung out at the hotel, swam, ate and did what we do best, sat around and talked and yapped. I love that.
Saturday we went to an Italian pizza place for lunch, Settebello wow, so good, it was the closest thing to the pizza we used to eat in Italy that I have ever tasted, brought back some good memories. Then we headed home and now it is time to get serious with wrapping presents and Christmas baking, I'm so excited!

8 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Hail the conquering hero! I'm so glad he's home and glad we could all hang out this weekend. Wish I were up there, but I will be soon!

Montay said...

Looks like alot of fun hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas

julie said...

He looks so grown up! And I guess he is. Does he have any dates lined up yet? I have some cute cousins at college . . . that is, if he hasn't been claimed by one of the girls you've picked out for him.

Ashlee said...

I saw him yesterday at church. You weren't kidding...he is a handsome fellow. :0) Do you guys have a pot going on how quickly he gets hitched? :0)

Becky said...

He IS cute. I still remember him as a little baby...EJ, is he really that old?

Joy said...

How fun to have your family together! Having a missonary come home is sooo exciting. Brings back good memories for me.

paulak said...

Isn't it fun to have him back. Just wish he was staying around here for a while.

Shannon said...

How fun, looks like you all had a great time, glad your brother made it home safe!