Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mollie

Today was Mollie's 2nd birthday. Wow, I can not believe how much time has passed, it really seems like we just brought her home yesterday. (But then again we watched her first few days DVD that Carrie made, and ya, it has been a couple years.) She spent the day singing Happy Birthday to herself and when anyone called to wish her a happy birthday, she wished it back to them. She is so much fun and opening presents was pretty cool and made me really excited for Christmas morning! Have I mentioned I love this little girl! Sadly, this is the only picture we got tonight opening presents, we have some video, but that will take a little editing so you don't have to watch 10 minutes of it all. Perhaps I will post that later, or just make do with this!
This morning she had her 2 year well check appointment, I know I am horrible making her get shots on her birthday, but she was quite the trooper, didn't even cry and was great the rest of the day. She is still my little peanut only 30% in height and weight. As her doctor said, I finally got one that has my genes.

11 comments:

Montay said...

Happy Birthday cutie pie look at that smile :)

paulak said...

happy birthday sweetie. i am glad kya got to be there to play and celebrate. thanks again

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh she is too cute! I can't believe she is two, either. Where did the time go? Wish we could have been there, but I'm glad we got to see her on iChat. Can't wait to see you all next week!

Jacque said...

Wow! Two years old! I am so sorry I did not call...I totally had it on my calendar and then the day got nuts. Make sure she knows I love her though! And I am still the favorite aunt!

Carrie said...

Happy birthday!

Ashlee said...

So, should I start the nine month countdown yet? :0) Just kidding.

Happy birthday little Mollie!

Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Happy Day! I wish they would stay little a lot longer. I miss my babies. :(

Shannon said...

What a doll, she is such a cutie! I can't believe how fast two years has passed. McKay will turn two in February! crazy:)

Cassie said...

Totally new her birthday was this month. Dang it! Hey, but nice picture cause I can see the brown wall since I haven't been over yet. And that looks like Vicki in the background. Hopefully we can move closer soon so we can see you more often. Happy Birthday Mollie!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Mollie! Where's the picture of the cake?