Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Run

Thanksgiving was great his year. Had fun with both families, we are very spoiled, I know. Thanks Larsens for a great meal and good company. Thanks Morgans for other good meals and more great company. We did so many fun things, played games, had a Larsen family talent show, went to Hop 2-it, saw Twilight, hit Target at 6:30 am on Black Friday, talked a lot, ate good food, and ran a 5K.
It was a lot of fun and I am so glad everyone was willing to come and run, we couldn't have asked for a better day.
Here we are ready to run. I think there were a couple more, not pictured.
aThose crazy Morgan Girls. I never realize how short I am until I see pictures, I am really short!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Fun! Thanks for including us!

Ashlee said...

You guys are crazy! Thanksgiving is for being lazy...not running. :0)

Montay said...

It looks like you had a good time we should do a Santa Run...

Rachel Durazzani said...

That was so fun. Thanks for putting it together. When are we going again?

Cassie said...

I forgot to check out your house while I was there! What was your time on the run?

Becky said...

short...and BEAUTIFUL. :)

Carol said...

Beautiful girls, even if I do say so, I'm the mom.