Friday, December 28, 2007

We had a great Christmas

I hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful. We sure had a great day. It started with Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Larsen's house where we dined on the traditional Six foot long Subway sandwich and Martinellis followed by opening Christmas jammies
and reading the Christmas story. We then packed the kids up in the van and headed over to Grandpa and Grandma Morgan's to do the "Secret Sibling" gift exchange. My younger sister Carrie drew my name and once again she outdid herself. The gifts all have to be homemade and over the years we have had some fun ones. this year Carrie put together "Survival kits" for Tyler, Reagan and Elise. Survival kits because she sent me a gift voucher for a round trip ticket for Mollie and me to go visit her in Michigan this summer. YEAH!!!!! I am so excited, they have lived there 3 years and I have never been there.
Then we headed home and kids went to bed while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads. Christmas morning they awoke, (with a little prodding from Mollie) to a big wall of wrapping paper
they had to break through to get to their gifts, (thanks for the idea Michelle, the kids loved it).
We spent the morning opening fun gifts from Santa and we all had a great time.
One of my favorite gifts was Photo shop from Tyler, YEAH!!! I am so excited to spend some time playing with it. I hope you all had a great Christmas I know we did!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! Sounds like you've got a fun trip ahead of you! How fun! I do love the wrapping paper idea. I might have to try that one next year. ;0)

paulak said...

Great Christmas! Does Carrie want to bring Kya and I along with you guys, how fun! Great pictures.

Carol said...

Loved the pictures and so glad you had a good Christmas day,

Anonymous said...

Fun day it looks like you had a great time and are going to have a fun trip this year I have been to Michigan and if it is close to where you are going stop over at the Cleveland Zoo so fun

Montay