Sunday, December 9, 2007

First "Real" Snow

By the first "Real" snow, I mean the kind of snow where you can do this...

and this...

and this...

and even this...

Just watch out for the yellow stuff!

Tyler took the kids out and they had a hey day. I loved it too, because it was warm and toasty and quiet in the house!

6 comments:

paulak said...

Too much fun! Glad to see that Twin got some snow. We got hit yesterday too, which delayed a photo session I had scheduled, but it is so pretty after a fresh snow fall.

Jacque said...

Very cute! Glad they enjoyed it. It was quite the storm down here in Provo. We did not make snowmen though, but my residents did.

Ashlee said...

I'm glad it melted off the roads fairly quickly. I can handle snow if it does melt on the roadways. We didn't go out and play in it, but we did go out and buy some snow boots for Mackenzee...PINK! Of course. She loves them.

Rachel Durazzani said...

That was a pretty cool snowman. And good for you for staying inside and keeping warm. Obviously, Hailey and I did the same. She's too young and I'm too much of a wuss to be out in it!

Carol said...

Cute pictures and I agree with Rachel.

Anonymous said...

So fun we used to build snow forts when we were kids only one problem was I could never go inside way to clostrophobic. Is that how you spell that any way we would go sledding and forts by the driveway where my dad would pile as much of the snow he shoveled into one pile and we would dig out the center. I love playing in the snow.

Montay