Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I miss EJ

I thought I would add a quick post about my brother EJ. He is in France serving in the France, Paris mission. On January 3rd, he will have been out for a year and I can't even believe it. We got some pictures of him via email along with a great letter. He is doing awesome, loves the work, loves the people and I know he is loving the culture. I am so proud of him and I miss him every day. Here is one of the pictures he sent, he is the one in the suit.

4 comments:

paulak said...

That's awesome, he is so handsome. Thanks for posting this.

Jacque said...

Miss him! Can't wait to talk to him. He is such a great kid and good looking too!

Carol said...

Can't wait to talk with him on Christmas Day.

Ashlee said...

I bet he's loving it over there! Big dream of mine to make it to Europe. It's definitely on my checklist. Just think...one year done! That means he'll be home in just one more!