Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Twin Falls Triathlon


Tyler ran an awesome race and at the end the kids wanted to race with him, and the great dad he is, he raced with Reagan and Elise.

Tyler did a great job, only two weeks until the spudman.

5 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yay for Tyler! I don't know how he does it - and another one in two weeks. Bravo. And I LOVE that he was willing to run ANOTHER race with your kiddos. Such a good Dad!

PS: Love that video of Mollie.

Jacque said...

Too cool! How did you do? Did you do as well as you hoped or do you just do them for fun?

julie said...

Way to go, Tyler! You look great. Have you found out your time yet? Do you feel ready for the Spudman?

Ashlee said...

Impressive! I'd be dead after just the first part! ;0)

paulak said...

Way to go Tyler! You rock! That's awesome that you raced the kids. That makes you rock more. I love the video of Mollie on the side. Too fun!