Thursday, July 12, 2007

"I feel pretty, Oh so pretty...


I feel pretty and witty and wise!" This morning Elise informed me she really likes make-up and she likes to put it on, not having me put it on her, but she herself wants to apply the make-up, so I thought what the heck, and she had a ball. She spent almost 40 minutes primping and making herself look pretty.

Please note what she is holding in her right hand as I took this picture. Yes, it is the top of my lipstick, "Oops, sorry mom."

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Yay for make-up! She is a niece after my own heart! I think she looks beautiful!

Carol said...

You do have a little princess, takes after her mother and her many aunts.

paulak said...

She is definitely pulling out her "Morgan" side isn't she. Just like Jacque said, "Yay for make-up". She's so beautiful without it though.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Such a girly girl! I love it. And what a cool mom you are. Is that a lipstick you currently wear? (Or least you wore before Elise took the top off?)

Ashlee said...

Girls are so much fun! Just wait until she's older though and wants to start wearing make up for real. Look out eye liner!!!