Monday, July 9, 2007

Surprise!

Yeah, a surprise visit from Aunt Jacque and Uncle Mark and their friend Bobby. They were on their way down from Seattle, heading home to Provo and called as they were passing Jerome to say hi, but sorry they couldn't stop, as they needed to hurry home. We were sorely disappointed so I did what I do best, I called them up and offered Hot Fudge Brownie Sundaes if they would come and they came Yeah! Now I don't know if what I do best is make desserts or put people on guilt trips but either way it worked and we got spend a few minutes with them and enjoy brownie sundaes. Carl, Paula, Kya and Dad also came over, so it was a little preview to the upcoming Family Reunion next week. Love when family comes to see us!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

It really was awesome to see everyone. I was sad when I thought we couldn't stop by. Not the best picture of me, though...but I guess you can leave it on your post anyway. Thanks for the brownies. We love seeing everyone and are so excited for the reunion as well! Mark loves his nieces and nephews too!

paulak said...

So I thought we were all taking a picture, how come I am the only one looking at the camera? Silly me!!!