Happy 4th of July!
Yesterday was such a fun holiday. Tyler, Reagan, Elise, Mollie and I got in the car and headed to my sister Melanie and her family's house in Kaysville for fun, food, and festivities. The main purpose in our trip was to see my nephew, Evan, in the play Joseph and the Amazing
Technicolor Dreamcoatput on by the Kaysville/Fruit Heights Community. He was in the children's choir. It was outstanding, and so much fun. Great Job, Evan. Tyler stayed at Melanie's with the girls, so Reagan and I went to the play with Grandma and Grandpa, Rachel and all of Melanie's family.
The kids got to play with their cousins, Evan, Jenna, Alyssa, and Hailey. I still think Reagan and Alyssa could pass for twins. Best buddies.
Of course, the day ended with fireworks from Lagoon that we watched from Melanie's front yard and sparklers and other fireworks. Had a great time, thank-you everyone.
4 comments:
Love it! Great post. Such a fun day. Glad you guys could come down. You got some great pictures!
How fun. I am sorry that we missed it. Great pictures of the kids. I am glad you had a fun day.
You guys looked like you had fun! Love the girls matching shirts. Too cute!
I really wish I could have been there...but I am glad everyone had fun. Mollie smiles in every picture! So cute!
Post a Comment