We had doctor's appointments yesterday for Reagan (Pre-K) and Mollie (7 Months) and they both came out great.
First Mollie:
Reagan: First a brief story. We gave him plenty of warning that we were going to the doctor and he was going to have shots, I didn't want to scare him, but I wanted him to be prepared and throughout all of it he seemed excited. I wanted him to know what was going to happen and yet he was still very anxious for the shots. I finally realized why, it was a challenge, he wanted to see how tough he could be. Well he proved himself a true hero, he didn't shed a single tear through the whole thing, and after the shots were over (4 shots to be exact), he jumped off the table and smiled.
First Mollie:
- She had two shots and handled it fairly well considering someone jabbed a sharp needle into her leg and shot painful fluid into her blood, you know the routine.
- She weighed 15 pounds 3 ounces and is in the 20th percentile
- She was 25 3/4 inches tall and is in the 25th percentile there
- Her head is still in about the 2 percentile so we have decided she is a bit of a pinhead, in the nicest way possible of course.
- He is 43 1/4 inches tall putting him in the 50th percentile
- He weighs 42 pounds and is also in the 50th percentile on that one as well.
Here is a picture of Reagan's 4 shots with the bandaids, he wanted you all to see.
5 comments:
Tell Reagan I am proud of him for being such a big boy. You can tell Mollie but I don't think she would understand, plus she is not a boy.
Mom, you crack me up. And way to go Reagan and Mollie! Such good kids. And I LOVE that Reagan got a picture on there of his legs. Love that kid! (And Elise and Mollie, too!)
That is awesome! They get big fast huh? Are you anxious to send Reagan off to kindergarten? I had a hard time with Landon. He's going to love it though!
I cried so bad at registration, I had to have Tyler do all the talking, I am dreading it.
Way to go Reagan...Toughen up Mommy! He must have gotten his toughness from Tyler. hee hee Just kidding, your tough, "coach".
Post a Comment