
Congratulations to Reagan. He received his Wolf Badge tonight at Pack Meeting. He still has 2 more months until his birthday, so I'm pretty impressed with his efficiency in getting everything done. Reagan has absolutely loved scouting and thrives on setting goals, achieving them and most importantly for him, receiving the awards. He loves awards and tonight he was pretty excited to get the advancement. I am very proud of him and now I have 2 pins for myself. Great work Reagan and I am excited to see you continue working so hard.
4 comments:
Nice work, Reagan! Love this picture.
CUTE! That's awesome :)
I was so tired last night and busy today I forgot to even ask about his award, I will tomorrow. He is doing a great job. Your kids are awesome.
Yay congrats! That is so great. I am impressed he is already done so soon before his birthday.
Post a Comment