
My sister Rachel posted a New Year's post that I thought was pretty cool. Just a basic run down of the year 2010 for herself and her family, so forgive my lack of originality, but here is a look at The Larsen's Year in Review.
- Highlight of the year was our 4 week trip back east to visit my sister Carrie in Michigan and my sister Rachel in Boston
- Tyler continues his schooling in our efforts to get to PA school
- Switched from Surgical Tech to EMT to get certification with more direct patient care (it looks better for PA, so we're told)
- Mom, dad and I ran The Spirit of Twin Falls 1/2 Marathon this summer
- Ashtynn is almost in nursery and has really started to communicate quite well
- Reagan was baptized by Tyler, what a blessing in our family
- Reagan also joined the Boy Scouts of America
- Elise went to a full day of school when she entered the 1st grade
- She has also lost 2 teeth
- Mollie came into primary as a brand new 3 year old and did awesome, cutest sunbeam in the primary
- Reagan placed 2nd in the Idaho Invention Convention
- I was called into the Primary Presidency
- I have continued running despite a lengthy break to heal stress fractures in my legs.
- Hoping to do some racing this spring and summer if said injuries will stay at bay
- Have reached a weight I haven't seen since I was in high school
- Bought my first ever pair of Size 6 jeans
- Did quite a bit of catering and loved it
- I continue to work for IDLA
- Wrote 2 classes this year, can't decide if I like teaching or course design better
- Got to attend a BYU football game with Tyler and the kids, something I haven't done since I was a BYU co-ed
- Tyler competed in the Twin Falls triathlon
- He also earned an A in chemistry; something he claims he didn't think would ever happen
- Went to lots and lots of basketball, football, soccer, t-ball and baseball games with the kids
- Feel very grateful for all that we have been blessed with this year!
5 comments:
I love your summary! What a great idea Rachel had. I bet your kids will love looking back and seeing all those little things you recorded!
Hey, you did a lot, it was a good year for you and the fam.
Sounds like a great year! What I wouldn't give to reach my high school weight!
Wait! How did I not comment on this? I totally remember typing something. Weird. Anyway, Love this post. Fun to look back isn't it? It was a big year! Can't wait to see what the Year of Rachel brings for you.
I haven't checked your blog in so long. I have to tell you that you look GREAT! I love your red dress! Anyway, sounds like a fun year for you and I hope this year is even better.
Post a Comment