Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Divas!!!

Photobucket
Does this picture even need any explanation!

Yesterday, the girls and I had fun playing beauty shop. I have recently found a number of hair blogs, thanks Rachel, and I love looking at all the cute hairstyles for little girls. So yesterday we did the Flower of Braids on Elise and on Mollie we did just a couple of cute pig tails with Jacque's Lil' Critter bows. Anyway, it was fun and I think the girls looked adorable. (Sorry this top picture is so fuzzy, not sure what happened).
This is supposed to be a 5 petal flower.

Yes, she is hiding her face in a Game Boy, I couldn't get her to look up. She is a little stinker, but wow she cracks me up~

8 comments:

Becky said...

The hair came out really cute. Wish I had hair blogs to look at when my girls were younger.

paulak said...

So cute. It's funny, for someone who loves to do hair, I love Kya's just plain. Silly, huh?

Carrie said...

cute hair. Mollie is a crack up!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Sweet! Love that top picture.

Ashlee said...

Cute hair! What are the websites?

Holly said...

I am loving the hair blogs too! They have such cute ideas! Your girls look beau-ti-ful!

Carol said...

No explanation is necessary concerning the picture of your girls, they are both crack-ups. Really cute hair, they always look so good. Beautiful girls.

Jacque said...

Love their personalities. That pictures is now my desktop. Too cute! I miss my little Elise!