Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lady Bruins Volleyball

Photobucket
I was asked to make these cookies for the Lady Bruins volleyball team, it was so much fun. As I was decorating these, I kept thinking back to my coaching days and I wondered why I never made my players fun cookies like this. I am actually feeling really bad about it, dumb, I know. So, if any of my former Volleyball or Basketball players are reading this, leave me a comment, I will make you cookies and send them to you. Thanks for the years of fun, that was a highlight in the "pre-mom" part of my life. You girls Rocked!!!!

12 comments:

Jacque said...

Maybe you should feel bad you never made me any of these!!! They look awesome! You have got talent.

paulak said...

I agree with jax, I want some. They look awesome. I really don't bake...a little jealous of your talent.

Ashlee said...

How do you find the time? Holy cow! Those are awesome! And even wrapped and tied with pretty ribbon! Umm...you want to make 15 soccer balls for me? :0)

Alicia said...

Ashlee, I would love to.
if you give me a roster, I will put the boys names on them.

Holly said...

Yum! After we run our long run tomorrow, you should definately make some for us girls!

Montay said...

I will get you a roster. You are the most awesome friend in the entire universe and I owe you big time. Ashlee wants the cookies for me. I am in charge of treats next Saturday. Will that work?

JoLynn said...

Send some my way! They look fantastic!

Amy M. said...

So impressive. I love the name too- GO BRUINS. Good job on making the creative cookies. They look yummy too.

amy stansel said...

cute cookies! THey look great!

Bonnie B. said...

Yum! Those look great!

Becky said...

You seriously should open your own bakery - you've got an amazing talent!!!

Cassie said...

Did I ever mention that when rhett and i have kids i'll be sending them to aunt alicia's to learn how to bake?:)