Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hair Contest

My sister Rachel is doing a Hair show-and-tell contest and so requested bloggers post pictures of how we do our kids' hair. Today was the primary program in church and Elise wanted something "princess-y" (surprise, surprise) so we went with a Princess Tiara type of hairdo. With Mollie I experimented with the "chain link fence" hair, and I really liked how it turned out. So here you go Rachel, my girls' hairdos.
Not the best picture of Mollie, but it was a minor miracle getting this shot.
(I need colorful hair elastics, the itty bitty ones, does anyone know where to get them?)


Top and back shots of Elise

And the Princess, Nose in the air shot, love this pose.
By the way, the kids did great in the program and it was wonderful, thanks to all the leaders for their hard work. Great Job!!

9 comments:

Ashlee said...

I need directions on how you did Elise's hair. That is gorgeous! And tell her I think she looks better than a princess! :0)

paulak said...

Way to go guys...I heard Elise sang loud and proud...I love that. The hair looks gorgeous.

Carol said...

You girls ( i.e. my daughters) crack me up with the hair. It is so beautiful and you are having a ball. Both girls looked so pretty, and the hair was also very nice.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Wow! Elise's hair is beautiful. And your chain link face on Mollie worked better than mine on Hailey. Nice work. Love that last picture of Elise. What a doll!

Ben Hutchins said...

Enjoy it while you can. Meg... our 10 year old won't let Joy go anywhere near her hair if it involves braids. No joke... the tears floweth and Hell freezes over on rare occassions when Joy decides to fight that battle.

Becky said...

Wow, wow and wow!! That is some serious hair - I am really impressed. Will you come do my hair?:)

Montay said...

Your girls are cutie patooties

Cassie said...

Don't you have church at 9? Your amazing! I battle getting to church by 10 and I only have to get myself ready.

Bonnie B. said...

Cute girls. Love Elise's hair. You need to post instructions on that one!