Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's a Girl Thing!

This last week, my niece Hailey spent some time here with G & G Morgan while her parents did some ATVing in Moab. This meant girl time with Hailey, Kya, and Mollie. Then on Friday, my niece Kate spent the day with us, so it made it even more fun and Elise was thrilled. Kate and Elise are the same age and with Reagan in school, it was fun to have someone to play with. We had such a good time with all the girls. We made fairy skirts, had tea parties and played a lot. Take a look at these cute girls.
Photobucket

10 comments:

paulak said...

What an awesome storyboard. I love it. The girls look so cute in their matching pants. Thanks for posting that. I would love copies of those pics.

Becky said...

How did you do the storyboard? You Morgan girls are way too creative. Send some of those juices my way!:)

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh, fun, fun, fun! I love all these pictures. I want copies, too. And I want to see DETAILED pictures of those tutus. That's one of my projects this week.

Ashlee said...

I need the How-TO on the tutus. Seriously! Mackenzee would be in heaven! How fun for you girls to have an extended play date like that. Nothing better!

AmyJ said...

Cute girls! I love it when cousins get together!

Amy said...

What a cute storyboard and even cuter little girls! I wish I knew how to do anything digital. Tyler said I should comment on your blog once he found out Morgan and I have one too...so here I am. I hope you don't mind. You are welcome to read ours, although we aren't all that entertaining.

Montay said...

love the tutu and yeah I am with everyone else but could you just make me two of them because mine just wont look the same.

Carol said...

Great pictures, I agree with all the comments, you are very talented. I loved having the girls together, they are definitely way cute.

Laura said...

Who is that? Bonjour, girlfriend.Funny, I was just thinking of M. Thomason the other day. Wierd!..Follow me to my blog!

Shannon said...

What cute little girls! Sounds like you had so much fun with them all being together.