This came in the mail today with my name on it. I don't know whether to laugh or cry! I have 5 more years to reach 40, come on people! I seriously looked at this and thought, really, do I belong in this group? YIKES!!
Well, if you leave out the "over 40" part, it totally does apply right? Just pretend the 4 was a 3. :0) OK...I realize it's still not the same. But, I'm really trying here for ya. :0)
40.... how about we get to 35 first? Can you believe it.... so strange - let me know how it feels when you get there so I can have two days to prepare for it :)
12 comments:
All I can is....SERIOUSLY??? I'm offended for you!:)
Boy, they jumped the gun on that one. I don't think telling a 34 year old that she is a sexy 40 year old would have the effect they were looking for.
Well, if you leave out the "over 40" part, it totally does apply right? Just pretend the 4 was a 3. :0) OK...I realize it's still not the same. But, I'm really trying here for ya. :0)
Maybe they meant Alice and they got the wrong address, I would have loved it.
So funny! How did you get on a mail list like that??
Well, when you do turn 40 you'll remember that you got this in the mail and probably sign up for whatever their advertising. Right?
now that is too funny
Ha ha!
What the heck?
WOW, I would be feeling preety down too. I'm right there with ya, but I sure don't need reminding five years before it happens:)
confident, grown up, sexy and loving it....yeah, but you don't even look close to being 40.
40.... how about we get to 35 first? Can you believe it.... so strange - let me know how it feels when you get there so I can have two days to prepare for it :)
Post a Comment