Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Death by Chocolate



I have been in a Cooking Group for almost a year and I finally decided it was my turn to host. Each month there is a different theme from cheese, to healthy foods to BBQ side dishes, breakfast foods etc. Well since it is February and let's face it, I love chocolate, I decided to do a Death by Chocolate night. It was so much fun and there were so many yummy treats, but best of all some fun recipes to try out.

I made peppermint patties that, I am not kidding taste just like the real thing, which is dangerous for me since that is by far, my all time favorite treat.

I also made some Mexican hot chocolate, so good and with a perfect little kick of cayenne pepper, love it.


I have put together a blog for the group, so if you want check it out and see all the recipes you can find it at www.tfcooks.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Jacque said...

So fun! I wish I lived closer so I could be a part of that. You are awesome and baking and cooking...glad I am coming home this weekend! :)

Ashley said...

Oh my delicious. Jealous right now!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yum. Yum. Yum.

Carol said...

She even saved tastes for us, so very good. Her cake is the best.