Christmas this year was at my parents house and since it was the "off" year for family coming home, they were the only ones there which made it really nice to focus on the kids. What a fun Christmas morning it was. After the kids punched through the wrapping paper blocking the entryway, they looked over what Santa brought and then we had traditional Cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate (thanks to mom!) Of course since Ashtynn seems bothered by cinnamon and hot chocolate when I eat it, I had to forgo the traditional breakfast and eat the "special" rolls mom made for me and juice. The rest of the morning was fun as we watched the kids open presents and get excited about everything. We love Christmas around here, as I know most people do. What a special holiday to celebrate the birth of our Savior and watch our children who are so close to Him in every way.
SLEDDING
We finally got a little snow today and decided to make good use of it. Check it out!
3 comments:
Fun video! I can't believe how much snow you guys have already gotten. Glad you went out and played. Was Ashtynn at home?
Great use of a snow day. It was a beautiful snow and you look like you were having fun. Where did you go, I don't rec0ognize the hill?
Yay for Christmas pictures! I LOVE Ashtynn's dress. So cute!
Post a Comment