Thursday, December 3, 2009

4 Kids

Life with 4 kids has proven to be much more of an adjustment than I realized. Don't get me wrong, I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but wow! However, through all of the adjustments and insanity, I have to step back sometimes and realize how blessed I am. I love my kids. They all have such fun personalities, energy that seems to never end, and a love of life and learning and I couldn't be happier with them. The other day I came into the living room and Elise and Mollie were sitting on the couch watching a movie all cuddled up together. I love that my kids are friends. We let them have a sleepover in the living room over thanksgiving and they were all so cute, I had to add Ashtynn to the picture. Anyway, nothing really big happening, but I wanted to add a few more pictures, I certainly don't do this enough.
And here is Ashtynn smiling and happy, she has the cutest smile ever, she smiles from head to toe and gets so excited, it is fun!
And last of all, I wanted to post my completed mother's bracelet, I am so excited, I got Ashtynn's birthstone added and so now it is perfect!

3 comments:

Jacque said...

You do have great kids! And I love that bracelet. I am SOOOOO excited to get one for me when this baby comes.

Joy said...

I love the bracelet. I might just have to borrow the idea. Your kids are adorable.

paulak said...

Great post. Love the bracelet too. I am not sure we are done yet...so I am just waiting to make one of my own.