Sunday, January 10, 2010
Happy New Year!
This New Year's Eve, we decided to do something a little different. Since we didn't have any plans for the evening and it was just the 6 of us, we got on Priceline and booked a hotel here in Twin Falls for the night, ($35, NICE!!). We ended up in a hotel with an indoor pool, thankfully, and had the best time. We checked in around 5 and immediately hit the swimming pool. As you can see, we had a ball. Even Ashtynn got into the fun. She loved being in the water and of course, the kids didn't want to leave. We were the only ones in the pool, so it was awesome, we could goof off as much as we wanted.
I even got in and played, I think the kids were amazed, I usually sit on the sides and watch, but this was a special occasion, I couldn't resist.
After a couple hours, we went back to the room, everyone showered and then got into jammies. We played games, ate yummy food, watched movies and had some really fun family time. I loved it and I know the kids were thrilled to get our complete and undivided attention. We might just make this a family tradition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How fun! I love that you did that. I told Mark and he thought that was such a great idea! You all look amazing as well.
So fun! What a great idea. I think it sounds like a great tradition.
PS: We got Hailey Phase10 for kids for her birthday and played it tonight. I love it! We had so much fun. Thanks for the suggestion.
Who's the hot mama? Sounds much better then going to bed at 10 and not doing anything!
What a great New Year's Eve tradition. Family time, snow and not a long drive home. You couldn't ask for a better deal, pool, games, breakfast, family time and just being together.
Looks like a roaring party...I like that tradition. You should definitely continue. Great pic!
What a fun idea! I love it! And that picture of Elise is gorgeous by the way!
SO fun I love that idea !!
Awesome! I finally got around to checking your blog. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment