Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ah, Reagan

It's time to post about one of my favorite people, my son Reagan. Reagan is such an awesome kid and as I was reviewing recent posts I realize I have not posted enough about him. He is so creative and talented. This item sitting next to him is his latest invention. He was challenged by his science teacher to create something from recyclable items that solves a problem. Well, apparently his problem was that megaphones don't work for people sitting on the side of the person speaking, so he made a megaphone out of recycled juice cartons, bottles, and toilet paper rolls that will allow people on both sides, and above or below the speaker to hear. He even chose the paper to decorate it and then he mod podged it. Very cool, he was excited to turn it in today.


The other night he called me into his room to show me something. I was laughing so hard as I walked in to his room to find him on his head, in his underwear (because that is how he sleeps so it saves time when he needs to get ready for school in the morning (his words)) reading his book. I wanted to get video of it, so I made him get dressed, thus the comment in the video about his shirt. But I was quite impressed, I guess he is making reading fun! He loves to read.
He also loves to play football and played on his first football team this year. They were the Colts and did quite well. Sadly, I can not find any of the pictures I took of his games, I'll have to work on that. He plays everyday with his friends at recess, but more than that he loves to play with Tyler. It's pretty fun to watch.
I love this kid! He makes me happy!

6 comments:

Jacque said...

That was hilarious! Such funny kid! And so talented, although it made my head hurt just watching it.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Hilarious! I guess he probably remembers more because of all the blood rushing to his brain.
And I love his invention. Kid's got a future!

Carrie said...

Two words: Awe Some. That's a great post!

Joy said...

Our son Mitch loves football too. in fact I just posted a bunch of picture of him from this last season. So fun to watch your boys grow up!

Carol said...

I love the invention and look forward to seeing it when he brings it from school. He really is a rather clever boy and thinking all the time.

paulak said...

I love it...he cracks me up. I love a kid with some adventure and creativity. Reagan...you ROCK!