Sunday, November 1, 2009
Happy Halloween!
About 5 years ago while Tyler and I were living in Pocatello, we hosted a Halloween party and invited some of my family to come and join us. Melanie, Jim and their kids, Dad and Mom, and Paula came and we had so much fun! We had a scavenger hunt, went Trunk-or-Treating at the church, ate pizza and had a lot of fun visiting! We talked about doing it again sometime, but until this year, it hadn't happened. With Halloween on a Saturday this year, Melanie decided she wanted to host a Halloween party at her home in Kaysville, so we went down there and had such a great time! We drove down Saturday, had dinner, sent the kids Trick-or-Treating with the dads, played games and got to spend some quality time with the family. EJ and Ashley, Mark and Jacque, Mom and Dad, and my family were all there. We missed Paula, Carrie, and Rachel and their families.
Here is the crew, Reagan, Elise, Mollie, my sister Melanie, her daughters Jenna and Alyssa
Tyler was a stick figure, I was supposed to be one as well, but I left my black clothes at home, so he went solo on this one. It isn't as impressive inside the house, but when it was dark outside, it was the coolest costume. Those are glo-sticks, so all you could see in the dark are the glo-sticks and it was crazy. I tried so hard to get video and pictures of him, but my camera couldn't get it. I was so bummed, so just believe me, it was COOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great costumes. Sorry we missed out on the fun!
Awesome costumes. Mario looks great!
Sounds like such a fun party. I wish I could have been there but glad you all had a great time.
Oh my gosh! Ashtynn does look so big now! It just seemed like last time I saw her she looked like Emilia! Glad you guys had fun...great costumes!
It was so much fun to see you guys on Halloween. Your kids' costumes were awesome...and so was Tyler! Love all the pictures. You have some seriously cute kids.
Post a Comment