Friday, November 6, 2009

Ashtynn is 3 months old

Sorry, I don't have a picture with her eyes open, but she has been fussy today and I really don't want to wake her

She woke up and was really quite happy, yay!

Today Ashtynn turns 3 months old and I can not believe how quickly the time has flown, and yet how long ago it seems she was born. I know a weird dichotomy of thought, but it is true. I took her in for her 2 month appointment about a week ago, (If that isn't telling as to how well I am functioning with 4 kids, LOL). Anyway, we have another tall one here. I can't remember all the numbers, but she is 90th% in height, she weighed 12 pounds 1 oz, putting her in the 50th% in weight (so we got the eating thing figured out, apparently) and like her 3 older siblings she has a tiny head, in the 20th%. I now have 1/2 my volleyball team, we'll have to recruit a few backrow defensive players, but with my 3 girls, we have a middle blocker (Elise), a setter (Mollie) and my outside hitter (Ashtynn). What more could I ask for?

Last night, my mom was holding her and got her giggling, so I tried to capture a few moments, but by the time, I go my camera rolling, the belly laughs were done, and we got a few polite giggles, but it is cute just the same.

3 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Cute pictures and video! She is growing up so fast.

Rachel Durazzani said...

PS: Love the background and topper.

Jacque said...

So cute! I love the video. Still can't believe how much she looks like Elise!