I haven't posted for a while and my sister Rachel told me it was time so, I figured I would do a picture post. These are some of the pictures I have taken recently, thinking, aaw, this would make a good post and then I don't post anything. So, here is for randomness.
Sickness!


These are 2 of my sickies. Reagan is on the mend and I did not get any pictures of him, but these 2 have been fevered for 3 days and been throwing up a little. Right now the worst is the cough and congestion. This last week has been pretty pathetic at our house. Reagan missed 4 days of school. He was really sad because he wanted the perfect attendance award this quarter and when I told him he could not go to school, his reply; "Well, there's always 2nd grade."
Reagan's 7th Birthday

Apparently I missed posting Reagan's birthday. He turned 7 on March 26th, 2 days after Tyler turned 31. I can't believe how grown up he is
(he meaning Reagan, not Tyler). We did just a small family party and then on Saturday we went to Monsters vs. Aliens, we all loved it.
Crazy Idaho Weather

So, Idaho weather is infamous for being weird. This picture was the beginning of April, the girls had a blast and with Tyler's help they even built a very nice snowman. And yes, that is Mollie pulling Elise on the sled, she wanted her turn, one day, she might sit back and enjoy being pulled, but for her the fun was the pulling. But see the falling snow...
...this picture was the very next day, Spring had returned, and that was what was left of our snowman.
CRAZY!!!
Funny dad!

This is my favorite. From the time Reagan was a baby, Tyler has taken the kids' baby blankets and tied them around his head just for kicks and giggles. Sometimes, it bugged the kids, but most of the time, the kids thought it was hilarious. Well, Mollie has 2 blankets and so whenever Tyler puts a blanket on his head, Mollie wants her other blanket on her head. So we see this quite often at our house, my 2 little pink headed pirates. One of those
weird, yet endearing things that make me laugh!
6 comments:
Thank you. I appreciate this post. And it really is a fun one. Love all the pictures.
So sad I've missed seeing your kids this weekend. Being sick sucks! Hopefully we'll see them before my baby (well, mine and yours) gets here.
Oh I love the crazy things Daddys are known for. Your kids will always remember them. Good memories
love the pink pirates!
Break my heart with the sick pictures! Hope they start feeling better soon.
Poor babies! Those are some pretty sad pictures.
Seems like someone is always sick at your house lady! Great job on Reagan's cake, it looks awesome!
Post a Comment