Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Big Bellies

The other day, I was ichatting with 2 of my sisters, Carrie, who lives in Michigan and Rachel who lives in Provo. While we were visiting we started talking about our big bellies as all three of us are pregnant and due within 2 1/2 months of each other. We each stood up to compare bellies and Rachel took a screen shot of it. Carrie is on the top left, due May 31st, I am on the top right, due August 17th and Rachel is on the bottom, due July 7th. It was a pretty funny picture, so I thought I would share. It is funny we were all wearing black as well, I guess it is slimming, right?

6 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Is it lame to comment on a photo I'm in? Too bad! Seriously, I love this shot. I just think it's so fun. Thanks for letting me do it.

Amy said...

What a fun shot! =) I am still debating about when to start taking such photos.

Jacque said...

Very cute and creative. Fun to see how you are all looking and you all look awesome! But I can't wait to see all my new nieces and nephews so I can spoil them!

paulak said...

Love this picture...so cute. Like I said to Rachel....one for the memory books for sure. Glad you all are feeling better.

Holly said...

Awwww...that's adorable. I wish I could have been pregnant with one of my sisters, but by the time I got around to having kids, they were all done! I guess that's what happens when you are one of the youngest.

Shannon said...

What a fun picture, you guys all look great! good luck with the fun bundles of joy that you are all about to have:)