Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my sweet little Elise who is turning 5 years old today, I can't believe it!

7 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

How was her birthday celebration?!

Jacque said...

Where did that time go? I feel like I was just getting an e-mail about her being born!

Cassie said...

WOW! She'll be starting school in the fall, that's crazy! I remember when you were potty training her. Yesterday I was thinking I missed someones birthday but couldn't remember who, sorry we missed it.

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Elise!

Becky said...

Happy birthday to your cute girl!!! Sorry I've been absent. It's hard to catch up once you are so behind. I hope your pregnancy is going well. I love the belly shots below. That made me smile. :)

Shannon said...

I can't believe she is five either! Wow! Lexi turned 5 in January and I think I'm having a more difficult time with her being five then Hannah. It is crazy how fast time has flown. What a fun picture of her! Take care!

paulak said...

Happy Birthday Elise! I know I am posting late, but we were there for the cake and ice cream. I can't believe she's 5 and going to school next year. Wow!