We headed there on Friday afternoon and came home yesterday afternoon. My sister Carrie wasn't able to join us (she is 7 months pregnant and lives in Michigan) but the rest of us were there. Dad and EJ even joined us after Priesthood session on Saturday night. Melanie went home to watch Conference with her family, but came back Saturday night with her two girls. We had a blast! Even with all the snow in April, we loved it!
We...
...watched conference.
...hung out in the hot tub (those of us who could).
The few who braved the cold (it snowed Friday and Saturday) to get in the hot tub. Melanie, Jenna and Alyssa (Melanie's daughters), and Paula and Jacque (not pictured)
Yummy dinner! We seriously talked about the salad bar the rest of the weekend - ya, it was that good.Jacque, Melanie, Paula, Mom and Rachel
Some of us at the outlets.
...watched cousin Stephenie in the Making of Twilight....talked.
...arm wrestled - isn't that what all girls do on their girls nights? - and found out that Jax is incredibly strong.
...visited.



6 comments:
Sounds like a blast and WOW Tyler can I come over for dinner?
Sounds like a fun weekend. Can I join your family? We'll miss you tonight.. No homemade oreos for you!!!!
That was SUCH a fun weekend. Glad you could come down. And wow, I am impressed with Tyler. Really, that's awesome.
How fun for all of you, I'm jealous! I love girls weekends with my mom and sister's. Have a great Easter:)
So glad you guys got to have such a fun weekend! I need one of those. :0) Maybe I should have Jaysen read your blog....
I want in! What do I need to do to join your family?
Post a Comment