My little Elise
Today I was making banana bread and Elise asked to help, I said yes, and then went over to put some butter into the microwave, when I came back this is what I found, isn't she the cutest thing? I told her to freeze, so I could snap a picture. It made the banana bread even sweeter to work with Elise in the kitchen. (Thanks Rachel for the PS help)
Since I am posting about Elise, I had to add this video in. She loves the story and music from Wicked and both Reagan and Elise continually ask about what is happening during the songs. So this is her rendition of Glinda and Elphaba doing the "Toss, Toss" bit!
5 comments:
Too cute! I love that picture and the video is so funny! I'm thinking you might have to take your kids when WICKED is in SLC next summer!
this is such a darling picture. thank goodness for little helpers!!
I love your new look on your blog. Your family pictures are SO CUTE!!!
What a cutie pie !
I love it...that's just so her, huh? Love the new blog top. cute. You have a show girl...by that I mean drama girl. oops
Post a Comment