I was looking through recent pictures on my camera and came across a couple of videos that I thought I would share. I also came across, oh about 25 pictures Mollie had taken. Didn't even know she had my camera. I erased most of them since they were of every toy we own and the cartoons her sister was watching and the wall..., but I couldn't resist the ones she took of herself. So enjoy funny moments with the Larsens.


This one is a pretty normal event at our house, "attack dad" Sometimes they all gang up on him, other times they tag team. Tyler's a good sport!
Ashtynn is becoming quite a little kick in the pants, talking, dancing, hamming it up etc. Here are a couple of videos of Ashtynn and Elise
6 comments:
Cute kids. Trevyn enjoyed watching the videos.
Awesome. Miss your kids like crazy. Oh, and you too.
Cute...Ashtynn is really a cute gal. She's little show girl like Elise.
It's hard to believe how old Mollie has gotten. Does she start school next year!?
Oh goodness you have some cuties. Elise and Molly remind me so much of Jessica and I growing up.
So cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months!
Post a Comment